Located in the heart of Milwaukee’s Historic Third Ward, these Commission Row lofts are the epitome of a Live/Work/Play lifestyle. Featuring top-of-the-line quartz/stainless kitchens, European cabinets, in-unit washer and dryer, heated parking, wood floors, tall ceilings, cream city brick, with an authentic timber-frame warehouse structure…these are authentic industrial lofts. Bring your pets, as cats and dogs are welcome here!
For leasing information, contact:
Click on the unit numbers below to view each floor plan:
Unit 202 West – Unavailable
Unit 203 West – Available June 1, 2019
Units 204 East – Unavailable
Units 205 East – Unavailable
Unit 302 West – Unavailable
Unit 303 West – Unavailable
Unit 304 East – Unavailable
Unit 305 East – Available June 1, 2019
The Ludington Estate Commission Houses were built in 1894 by the H.C. Koch & Co. The building housed the Railway Salvage Company in the early twentieth century before the street became the heart of the wholesale grocery industries located in the Third Ward. Much of the fruits and vegetables distributed throughout the region for over 100 years originated from “Commission Row” vendors. This was the heart and soul of the local Italian produce community until the 1990’s.
The location is a high-traffic area just down the street from the Milwaukee Public Market, Cafe Benelux and Wicked Hop restaurants. Neighboring retail businesses include women’s boutiques, Lela, Boutique Lareaux and Anthropologie.