Each occupant must fill out an application for the desired property. Please see below for policy and application information. Contact Lindsey Bortner at 414-982-9165 with further questions.
- Rental Agreement: The duration of your rental agreement is fixed and specified in the lease. Any early termination or extension must be discussed with the property manager.
- Security Deposits: Your security deposit cannot be used to pay last month’s rent or any other month’s rent.
- Pets: Animals are only allowed with prior approval of the property management company. Each pet requires a $100.00 non-refundable fee. The pet must be under the care and control of you at all times. Pets may not be left alone in any common areas or on the grounds. Barking will not be tolerated and will be considered a nuisance to other residents.
- Vehicle Parking: Only approved and operational vehicles in designated areas are allowed. Please consult your rental agreement for more details.
- Gas and Electricity: Please contact WE Energies at 800-242-9137 upon moving in to notify them of your new residence.
Please makes checks payable to:
Milwaukee View, LLC
225 East St. Paul Avenue, Suite 200
Milwaukee, WI 53202
Rent is due on the 1st of each month and is considered late after that. Please note this timeline includes weekends and holidays.
- Rent can be paid by check or by automatic checking account withdrawal by mail, but it must be post marked by the 1st or it is considered late. Rent can also paid in person during normal business hours. Be sure the envelope is properly labeled with the address. Please no cash.
- Place your name and property address on the check to ensure that you are properly credited with rental payment.
- If a rent check is returned for insufficient funds (NSF), all charges including NSF, late and posting fees will be charged to you.